Instructions Cloudbeds v2 Integrations
Signing up for Turbosuite if you are a Cloudbeds customer is quick and easy. Start by visiting our website at www.turbosuite.com and clicking on “Integrations”. From there, you can search for Cloudbeds and fill out a form with some basic information about your company. A Sales Manager will then be in touch with you shortly to schedule a demo.
If you’ve already signed up for Turbosuite, our Onboarding Specialist will guide you through the process of connecting with Cloudbeds. You’ll need you to create a Cloudbeds login for us, and our specialist will take care of the rest.
To connect Cloudbeds with Turbosuite from your Cloudbeds account, simply log in to both platforms and follow these steps:
- Click on the account icon and navigate to the Cloudbeds Marketplace.
- Open the Applications and Marketplace page and search for Turbosuite.
- Click on “Connect App” and authorize Turbosuite.
- You’ll be redirected to Turbosuite and can start using the integration. You should be logged in to Turbosuite beforehand
The integration works by retrieving your reservations from Cloudbeds and analyzing them using our algorithm, market data, and other internal and external factors. Daily price recommendations will then appear in your Dynamic Pricing Calendar, which you can use to adjust prices in Cloudbeds for the next 30, 60, or 90 days, or for customized dates. Rate restrictions have to be managed from Cloudbeds.
If you need to disconnect Turbosuite from Cloudbeds, simply follow these instructions in your Cloudbeds account::
- Click on “Account”.
- Click on “Apps & Marketplace”.
- Click on “Manage Apps”.
- Click on the “Disconnect” button.